Monday, February 13, 2012

Hello Saving Little Hearts Supporters! My name is Rebecca McDonald and I am an Independent Sales Consultant with Thirty-One Gifts. Thirty-One is a Direct Sales Company that has been in business since 2003 and offers personalized accessories for the family, such as backpacks, lunch bags, totes and more. In honor of Heart Month I have chosen to donate 50% of my commission to Saving Little Hearts. My son had open heart surgery in October of 2008 at 3 months old to repair a VSD. The support of Saving Little Hearts was amazing and receiving the care package was such a blessing! I personally would love to see Saving Little Hearts continue to bless families as they have ours. If you would like to assist in this endeavor please click on the link below to begin shopping. Place an order anytime from now until the 22nd of February to show your support! If you have any questions feel free to email me at navywife0120@gmail.com . You can also request to join my facebook group "Rebecca McDonald's 31 Gifts" and ask questions there. Thank You in advance for helping to make this a huge success. Have a 31derful day!!

http://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/catalog.aspx?eventId=E1423524&from=DIRECTLINK

Thank You,

Rebecca McDonald
Thirty-One Independent Sales Consultant

No comments:

Bookmark and Share