Tuesday, August 03, 2010

To submit a photo for the 2011 CHD Calendar please follow all of the following guidelines to ensure that your photo is received properly.

1. Make sure the file is the name of the person with the chd in the following format First Name_Last Name (i.e. John_Smith.jpg)
2. Photos must be in a JPG format and no larger than four (4) megabytes (MB).
3. Email only ONE (1) photo per CHD person to graphics@z11communications.com.
4. Include the person with the CHD's name, heart defect(s),birth date, death date (if applicable), parent or guardian name, address and phone number
5. Photo must be received by August 31, 2010 - late photos will not be put in the calendar.

By submitting the photo you agree to the following:

Terms of Service - For consideration received (whether or not in money or money’s worth), the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, I hereby grant to Saving Little Hearts, Inc. (“SLH”), the absolute and irrevocable right and permission, in respect of the photographic images that they have taken of me or in which I may be included with others, or an image that I have provided (collectively, the “Images”), to copyright the same in their name or otherwise as SLH, in its sole discretion, deems proper; to use, reuse, publish and republish the Images in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other images, and in conjunction with any other printed matter, in any and all media now or hereafter known, and for any purpose whatsoever, for illustration, marketing, promotion, art, advertising including internet advertising, and trade, or any other purpose whatsoever; and to use my name in connection therewith if SLH, in its sole discretion, deems proper.

I hereby release and discharge Saving Little Hearts, Inc. from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with SLH’s use of the Images, including without limitation any and all claims for libel or invasion of privacy.

This authorization and release shall also inure in perpetuity to the benefit of the directors, officers, heirs, legal representatives, licensees, and assigns of Saving Little Hearts, Inc., as well as to the benefit of any publication in which the Images (or any of them) may appear.

I hereby warrant that I am of at least Eighteen (18) years of age (or if a minor a guardian’s signature is also affixed) and that I have read the above authorization, release and agreement, and that I am fully familiar with the contents thereof. I further warrant that I am the sole owner of any Image provided by me and, if any Image provided by me is copyrighted, I am and remain the copyright holder of such Image and I assign and have the right to assign permission to Saving Little Hearts, Inc. to use the said Images. This release shall be binding upon me, my heirs, legal representatives and my assigns.

No comments:

Bookmark and Share